The women cell has been established in order to protect the women staff and students associated with the college from any sorts of injustice.
The women protection cell functions with the following purposes:
- To make them aware of their rights.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health and nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making abilities and be self-dependent.
- To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
- To help them in changing their mind setup.
- To assist them in overall development of their personality.
WOMEN CELL COMMITTEE MEMBERS LIST
||Sri Channabasappa Y
||Electrical and Electronics Engg
The women protection cell functions for the protection of the rights and any sort of violence against them. As such, during the orientation programme the students are given information regarding the function of women cell. The women teacher-trainees as well as the staff members are advised to put their problems in writing in the suggestion/complaint boxes fixed in different places of the institution or to discuss directly with the members of the women cell. In case any such problem is reported, the members of the cell try to solve the problem through their personal interaction with the complainants and if the matter seems to be out of control, it is to be reported to the principal of the institution. In case of any such problem the staffs as well as the students are expected to report the matter directly to the person in charge of the cell or to put their problems in writing in the suggestion/complaints box fixed in different places of the institution.
ಮಹಿಳಾ ಸಂರಕ್ಷಣೆ ಕೋಶವು ಅಪರಾಧ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳನ್ನು ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ ಮುಖ್ಯಸ್ಥರ ಜೊತೆ ಸಮಾಲೋಚಿಸಿ ಶಿಕ್ಷಿಸಲು ಅಧಿಕಾರ ಹೊಂದಿದೆ. ಶಿಕ್ಷೆಯ ಸ್ವರೂಪ ಕೆಳಕಂಡಂತಿರುತ್ತದೆ;
- Information to the parents.
- Verbal warning.
- Written warning.
- Financial punishment.
- Information to police for legal inquiry and action (if situation arises so)